Monday, April 6, 2009

Animal Quote Monday


A Bend in the Road

Sometimes we come to life's crossroads
And we view what we think is the end.
But God has a much wider vision
And He knows that it's only a bend--
The road will go on and get smoother
And after we've stopped for a rest,
The path that lies hidden beyond us
Is often the path that is best.
So rest and relax and grow stronger,
Let go and let God share your load
And have faith in a brighter tomorrow.
You've just come to a bend in the road.

3 comments:

diane b said...

I needed that. I've come to bend in the road. I can hardly move after hurting my back in the garden. You know my lovely garden well its in the bad books at the moment.We have had non stop rain for days. All the plants have turned into monsters and need pruning but I can't do it...raining anyway.And I have to go back to work next week.

Anonymous said...

You are still young. Wait until you are old, worn out, and no long have any delusion of hope. Hold on to that level of hope for as long as you can. Life is more pleasant while the rose colored glasses will still sit on one's nose. Eventually life knocks them off enough it just take too much energy to put them back on. But what the hell I guess God knows what he is doing or so they say.

Julie Anderson said...

There are plenty of "old" people who manage to go through terrible experinces and still find away to give back to the world and find hope. Life IS what you make it. Fair or not.