Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Our Back Yard In Full Bloom!


Here are some shots from the back patio



These are my Cana Lillies. In another month they will be 8 feet tall.






Wish this shot had turned out better so you could see how beautiful the pond is right now.




My Flocks are attracting bees and butterflies.




The pond is full of life! Fish, frogs, newts, and plants all live here, and it is my favorite spot in the yard!








The garden is giving us about 4 squash, 6 cucumbers, dozens of patatoes and tomatoes on almost a daily basis. Not to mention all the beans and lettuce. We are giving it away by the truck loads.

2 comments:

diane b said...

Your garden has come on so much since last summer. I envy your vegie patch. If you click on the photos it makes them larger so I could see the pond well. It looks great.

Oscar said...

Oh I drool over that vegie garden. It must be so satisfying to have everything come to life after a long, hard winter.