Friday, March 27, 2009

A Night In



The kids went to grandma's for a night, so Charlie and I had a nice romantic dinner at home. I made up a new salmon dish that was SO good I wanted to share.


All you need is a fresh salmon fillet. I seasoned it with garlic salt (tiny bit), chili powder, Paprika (for that great color)and a few other things I don't recall..play around with it.


Baked it, and after it was done cut my fresh basil and chives from my window garden and topped it.


For a sauce I used avocado and mandarin oranges blended together and sprinkled with chili powder. It was VERY good!

4 comments:

diane b said...

Yum Yum I could eat it right now. What an interesting sauce. I must try that.

diane b said...

It must be nice to have a break from the kids.

Anonymous said...

Grandma had a delightful time with the kids, but I have to say that salmon looks great.

Brian said...

fish.. ick!