Thursday, February 26, 2009

Survey Says...


I have gotten so behind on my posting. I have lots of things I want to write about, but seem to lose my time somewhere between getting kids to school and American Idol. So lets do a little survey. Which do you want to hear about most?


- Issues with the kids school


-Dolly and Banjo's trip to the dog park (this one has pictures)


-My grandpa's funeral (also pictures)


-Things I plan to do in my yard this coming spring


-What I gave up for lent


-Random thoughts that are not really useful to anyone, but may be entertaining


-None of the above, we have enjoyed not reading about your life this last week

4 comments:

diane b said...

All of the above especially the ones with pictures. I can understand a young mother not having time to blog. I didn't get time until I retired.

Brian said...

I want to know what you gave up for Lint!

The Southern Mint Julep said...

Anything your heart desires my dear. We will be here reading whatever it may be.

Brian's post about your grandfather's funeral was, as always, very beautiful along with his photograph.

You Harpers must come to visit me in Memphis. We could have so much fun. Now I have four of you to come with your mother, Brenda, too. You are all in my prayers going through this time of grief I know.

Brian said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.