Thursday, January 15, 2009

and Mother of the Year goes to.....




So I must say that MD's birthday party tonight went off great. It was just Family (cousins, grandparents) because rather than a big friend party MD decided he wanted to go to Walking with Dinosaurs. We went last week, it was awesome, but what this post is really about is the sweet cake I made. It was everything I love, cheap, fast, and really cool.

Here is my secret: 1 chocolate cake mix

1 can of white frosting with confetti chunks

1 package of plastic dinosaurs ($4)

2 excited kids





So I'll be expecting that nomination any day now!

2 comments:

diane b said...

Well it looks a hit with the kids. Happy Birthday MD.

RoeH said...

Very cool. I loved making cakes for kids birthdays. And sometimes buying them I confess. :(