Saturday, December 13, 2008

Antique Corner


I really like antiques, especially if it has personal history.
This is my Grandma's vanity. I think she got it when she was 16. You can see the matching bureau in the mirror. That is a picture of Grandma and Grandpa. You can't see it, but on the other side I have a pic of Charlie's grandparents from the same era.



This is my reading chair...I have to share it with Poncho. Someday I aspire to have my own library, complete with a rolling ladder, but until then this little corner of our bedroom will have to do.

4 comments:

Brian said...

So cool! I love how you have it all staged. Grandma would be proud!! ;.)

Julie Anderson said...

Yes, and you'd think I could have dusted before I took it huh?

Brian said...

Nah... Antiques shuold never be dusted. That way they look authentic. Thats my excuse anyway :)

diane b said...

I'm not fussed on antiques but when it was part of the family, thats different. Grandms's vanity with her picture that is just lovely.