Friday, December 5, 2008

I wish I were a cat

Meet Jack. My 9 year old tabby. This is how his day went:



9:00 am

I found him snuggled down on my good sofa. Now keep in mind there are only 2 spots in the house that animals are not allowed. My fancy couch, and matching love seat.....but they know I'm a sucker for a cozy critter. I never seemed to have it in me to shoo them off when they are all curled up like that.





11:00 am

As Lou Lou and I were heading into the kitchen
for lunch we passed him. "No, no, don't get up" I said.











2:00 pm

See how well he listens!









4:00 pm

After the kids and I got home from school, this is what we found. My giant orange tiger, Poncho, has decided Jack's got the right idea!








6:00 pm


Just before Charlie walked in the door, home from work...........


I wish I were a cat!

4 comments:

The Southern Mint Julep said...

But Mommy Sassy, they look so pretty on that nice sofa. Their colors complement it so well.

I could not disturb them either - they look much too happy.

Marci Glass said...

Boo the Cat does the same thing. He's curled up next to me right now. I'd rather have cats sleeping on the good sofa than using it as a scratching post.

Brian said...

Uhm, hello?!?!?! What happened to Animal Quote Monday?

diane b said...

Do cats ever suffer from heart attacks or obesity due to lack of excersise?